Mall Veliko Tarnovo
About the Project
Currently the only operating shopping center in the city of Veliko Tarnovo and the surrounding municipalities of Veliko Tarnovo and Gorna Oryahovitsa with direct catchment area of 140 000 people and secondary catchment of 120 000 people.
About Veliko Tarnovo
Veliko Tarnovo is one of the best developed cities in Northern Bulgaria, conveniently located on the Sofia - Varna Highway. It is a center of Veliko Tarnovo municipality and one of the biggest university centers in the country with more than 15000 students. It is also one of the most popular tourist destinations with its Tsarevets Fortress, a Medieval capital of Bulgaria visited by people from all over the world.
Project facts and figures
• GLA 18 000 square meters
• 600 parking spaces
• Located on Sofia – Varna highway with direct access
• Occupancy 90%
• Footfall – average footfall of 6000 people per day during weekdays reaching to more than 11 000 people during weekends and holidays and currently increasing trend.
• Piccadilly supermarket
• Arena Cinema
• H&M (operational since September 2014)
• Deichmann (opening in November 2014)
• New Yorker (opening in December 2014)
• Hippoland kids
• Adidas, Kenvelo, Lee Cooper, Pierre Cardin, Sport Depot,
Geox, SLS Rossignol, Grupo Fiori
• Ego restaurant
• Galaxy bowling and games
- 90% occupancy
- GLA 18 000 square meters
- 600 parking spaces