About the Project
The Mall is currently the most successful operating shopping center in Bulgaria. It is home to leading fashion brands and entertainment operators in a distinctive mix, and a preferred destination for all ages seven days a week.
• 115Z Tsarigradsko shosse blvd, Sofia, Bulgaria.
• The immediate catchment area embraces two of the most densely populated residential districts with more than 500,000 inhabitants. Catchment within 30-minutes drive is reaching up to 800,000 people.
• The Mall traffic benefits from the synergy of two adjacent office complexes with more than 100,000 sqm of leasable area, occupied by leading companies in banking, pharmaceuticals and IT.
• Tsarigradsko shosse is the main artery connecting The Mall with the CBD, Business Park Sofia and Trakia Highway.
The shopping center enjoys an intensive daily footfall of average 35,000 visitors on workdays reaching up to 55,000 people on weekends.
A convenient parking for more than 2,600 cars.
• GLA of approx 66,000 sqm.
• Over 200 shops.
• 99% occupancy.
Key retailers include:
• Pierre Cardin
• Peek & Cloppenburg
- Over 200 shops
- 99% occupancy
- 66,000 sqm